Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Monday, December 11, 2006

Should Farmers Be Writers?


I have often thought about the minimal time I have with our customers during the farmer's markets. Setting up our stand, keeping the bins full, filling orders etc. all take time away from the very reason we enjoy the open-air market setting so much. This blog will hopefully address some of the inherent problems with vending this way. I will post a weekly list of items we will have at our stand, a brief discussion of some of the more uncommon varieties, photographs of the gardens, recipes, and a little bit about what is happening on the farm. I hope you enjoy it. Should farmers be writers? If I can find the time to blog we shall find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home